Advertisements
Advertisements
I was born on 09-20-76 as a premature baby weighing 4lbs 4 ounces. I'm in search of my BF I have a BM, BF and a sibling which is a brother 5 years older than me. I was born in Miami, Fl. No name of hospital was given on my birthcertificate. Both my parent droped out of school in 9th grade. My mother has 14 brothers and sisters in her family and one was mentally ill. Not much is know about my father. My mother had polio and was in a body cast for a yr. From what I know she resembles me 5"2 olive complection and DB eyes and hair. I have nothing to go on except my DOB, SS# and place of Birth no names of Birth family except I'm pretty sure my name was Jennifer Lynn when I was born and then it was changed to Jenny Lynn Beck and was adopted by a couple from Key West, Fl. When the adoption was final I was 4 yrs old. I also heard I was given up at 2 months old and my mother gave me up about 2 or 3 time and the last time the judge said no more she is gone for good this time no more back and forth, so I'm hoping that is a good sign and that it was a hard decision about her giving me up and maybe she to is looking for me out there somewhere, I'm not mad at her for what she did at all, she did I'm sure what she had to do at the time. I just know I have a big family out there and somewhere and would like to get in contact with one of them at least. I also have a 8 yr old son I would love for him to get to know his family and background. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. I've already joined a couple of reunion registrys'. I've also written the court down here for my medical backfround and they said they couldn't give it to me only non-identifying information and only if it was a medical emergency well little did I know and j=found out recently that is non-identifying information and will be writing them back to get it. Thank You for taking your time to read this!