Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi, how do you know that you have to look for a brother instead of a sister?
I'm interested because I am searching for my father (who has the same profile as yours). I hope to hear from you!
Janis.
Advertisements
Originally posted by Janis M
Hi, how do you know that you have to look for a brother instead of a sister?
I'm interested because I am searching for my father (who has the same profile as yours). I hope to hear from you!
Janis.
I'm sorry, didn't read well. My father is not an Italian...:rolleyes:
where was his son born? and was she full korean my husband is 1/4 korean but looks very american adopted born 1967
searchforbro
Hi, all! I hope you can help!
My father was stationed in Korea during the Vietnam War for 2 years....I believe during 1967-1969. My dad is of Italian descent, had a Korean girlfriend who became pregnant while he was there. He was sent back to the US before the baby was born....I am trying to find my half-brother, I have only one sister, and I would love to meet my brother!! Any info, please contact me.
I realize this is an old post, however it came up in a search and while the parameters are broad, if your still around, I recommend a DNA test. Myself I am on all 3 major sites. 23andMe, FamilyTree, and Ancestry is pending.
I don't know how old your post is but I'll give it a try anyway as your dates are about right. I am a female but am responding to you because my Korean mother told my American father I was a boy named Danny. I was born in May of 1966. I don't have much info, but know that my mother sent pics of me to him and that I had an aunt who sent clothes. I also believe my father was married to a German lady here in the states at the time of their affair. His name was Jim Beamer (unsure of spelling). I can be reached at suz.arbil@gmail.com or 925-360-9803. It'd be great to hear from you even if I'm not the one you're looking for. Thanks!
Advertisements
I don't know how old your post is but I'll give it a try anyway as your dates are about right. I am a female but am responding to you because my Korean mother told my American father I was a boy named Danny. I was born in May of 1966. I don't have much info, but know that my mother sent pics of me to him and that I had an aunt who sent clothes. I also believe my father was married to a German lady here in the states at the time of their affair. His name was Jim Beamer (unsure of spelling). I can be reached at suz.arbil@gmail.com or 925-360-9803. It'd be great to hear from you even if I'm not the one you're looking for.