Advertisements
Advertisements
I was born in Houston TX on April 30, 1977 at Homes of Saint Mark in Houston TX. Any info please help me.:confused:
I was adopted through the Homes of St. MArk also but I have not had luck. I spoke to them and they want me to pay money for my non-identfying info ($50) and maybe some search fees after that. I don't have that kind of money and I feel funny paying for that kind of information I think I should get anyway. Adoptees have no rights. I am still searching for my BM. I was born 9/19/82. Good luck and if you have any questions e-mail me at musakk2000@yahoo.com .:)
Advertisements
Originally posted by findme1977
I was born in Houston TX on April 30, 1977 at Homes of Saint Mark in Houston TX. Any info please help me.:confused:
oooooops sorry, I was looking for a "male" and realized your female, duh me, :rolleyes: I should have checked bio first.
I was also adopted from homes of saint marks i have been searching for bp for a few years now they want $500 dollars for a full on search where do they expect us to get money like that i was born on aug 25 1977
I was adopted through the Homes of St. MArk also but I have not had luck. I spoke to them and they want me to pay money for my non-identfying info ($50) and maybe some search fees after that. I don't have that kind of money and I feel funny paying for that kind of information I think I should get anyway. Adoptees have no rights. I am still searching for my BM. I was born 9/19/82. Good luck and if you have any questions e-mail me at musakk2000@yahoo.com .:)
i was there in 1975. Went to school there & placed my child for adoption there. They were located by Braeswood nearest, the Astrodome area in what looked like a mini mansion. I was 15. Many years later, i called and write to them to let them know that if they ever wanted to contact me, I'd be most agreeable to it. The agency contacted them (I was NEVER charged) & they were ecstatic to be able to communicate with me. We exchanged letters and pictures through the agency. One day, the agency mailed me a letter and pictures and they erroneously included the adopted parents envelope that had their address. The best mistake I ever had the chance to be involved in. Out of respect, i contacted the agency and told them. They were flabbergasted. They contacted the adopted parents, and luckily, they were happy we could connect in person on my daughters 16th birthday. I flew to Dallas asap.
I can't believe the agency is trying to charge for something that is in their records.
I feel for you, my dear. Good luck in your search, and I pray that by the time you read this you may have found your birth parents.