Advertisements
Advertisements
i have been looking for so long for my little girl...and find so many dead ends..to find out the cc may have changed her date of birth and any info..that would be given to her...she was born on may 1 1974...she would have stay at at elizebeths..for about 6 weeks ..be for she would have been adopted..she was born in trenton..but im not sure which hosptail..i was so young only 14 when all this happen i didnt want to give her up... but didnt really have a choise in the matter... my mom told me what to do and i did it...i just hope that shes looking for me. i really have nothing to go on but her date of birth...and her birth name which was heather ann iler... i was told by one of the girl at st elizebeths that she may have been name lisa marie..or batized that..but maybe there is some of the girls that i stay with at st elizebeths haveing the same problems as me...i was there from oct 1973 to may 1974 thank you Donna
hi i was named lisa when i was adopted i was born in 1976 but all my doctors say i was probally born two years earlier due to my growth charts and physicals
if you need any information you can e-mail me at kerrysmithmd@netscape.net
thanks,
lisa smith :D
Advertisements
HI Donna,
I'm not sure if you'll see this reply since you left your post back in March, but I thought I'd try anyway. I was at St Elizabeths in Yardville too! I was there from 9/63 to 12/63. I was told that my daughter was stillborn, but some very strange circumstances that happened surrounding the birth made me wonder if someohow she wound up as a victim of the black market babies scams. It was all but impossible for me to believe that a catholic organization would ever be involved in something like that which was QUITE illegal, but the more I have read, the more I realize that CC has done some really illegal, rotten things! Here is some information that you might not have..not sure if it wil help you in your search for your little girl All St Elizabeths babies were born at St Francis Hospital which is in Mercer County, Township of Hamilton, City of Trenton, NJ. I believe the hospital is now called
St Francis Medical Center. Their tele number is 609 599-5000, fax # 609 984-8320. You might want to fax them a letter to the Medical Records Dept asking them to send you a copy of the medical records for you and your daughter..don't mention that she was put up for adoption. I requested my records 2 motnhs ago..no results so am requesting again. You never know what info might show up. You can also try sending a request to The State of New jersey Dept of Health..their address used to be PO BOx 1540, Trenton, NJ 08625 (try to call them first, verify the address and find out the cost) and ask for a copy of your daughters birth certificate..just give her full name and date of birth..don't mention adoption). Again, you never know what might turn up! Good luck in your search and NEVER give up! Please feel free to email me at kittti@aol.com (notice that there are three t's in kitti). I am happy to talk with ANYONE who was at St E's!
Hugs,
Linda M in VA
1 Liked
 likes this.
Hey all. I'm new to this site and new to all of this searching for a long lost half sister that me and my sister found out we had. We were hoping to locate her IF she was willing to be located. I only have a little info to go by but one fact being that she was born at St Elizabeth's in Bordentown or Burlington County or I'm guessing it could be considered Yardsville. I've done many searches for St Elizabeth's and I saw it was a boarding school around the time she (was told her name is/was Amy) was born and given up for adoption. It would've been late 1974 or early 1975. I have my mother's maiden name and the name of the father but I'm not sure of the guidelines on using names in this search. I'm not even sure I'm on the right path or even have the right amount of info. But I guess any amount of info is a good start. Any info I can get from one person or another on how to go about finding our half sister would be GREATLY appreciated.
Michael