Advertisements
Advertisements
If anybody would like me to search the UK Electrol Roll or search the BMD indexs please email me with your details. I'm not a proffesional research just have a keen interest in genealogy so I research for people at the same time.
Angela
Hello Angela
Your offer is very kind. Please can you tell me what a BMD index is? I am looking for my birth father - I tried 192.com and it does not have him on there under the electoral roll - does this mean that he is not on the electoral roll?
I would be very interested of your help.
Many Thanks
Gillian
Advertisements
my daughter was born sarah michelle mcevoy born in bedford august 21, 1975. my name at the time was shelagh ann mcevoy sarah has a full blood brother that she does not know about he is currently living in england l nowlive in florida, but would love to know about sarah there is not a day goes by that l do not miss her she was given up for adoption l was 19 at the time
PLease would you look for a lady called Gillian Binns for me?
She gave birth to me on 01/08/73, so I am thirty this year and its time to know who I am going to look like!!!!!!
Thanks for your help
Gail
l received your message asking me to look for your mother but l am confused does she live in florida, l will help if l can thanks shelagh
i am looking for my birthmother her name was sarah isabell shields i was adopted in bournmouth uk in 1950 my birth name was jennifer anne shields the adress on my birth certificate is a mother and baby home she would have been born in the 1930s
Advertisements
Hello i wonder if if you could look at electrol roll for scotland.I trying to trace my birth mother.I was adopted in 1968.Her name is linda ann welsh.I also have a brother who was born in 1967.If you need anything else please ask.Thank you.
Im looking for my natural mother called Caroline George. Her
parents called Peter and Agnes George from Northumberland Street in Edinburgh. I was born in 1967 and I know they moved to Autralia late 67 or 1968. Could you please help me.
Birthlink,
21 Castle Street,
Edinburgh,
EH2 3DN,
Scotland,
United Kingdom
Telephone: (0131) 225 6441
[url]http://www.birthlink.org.uk[/url]
hi angela, i wonder if you could look up michael christopher john, born 17/10/71, he is my brother, he seems to have vanished, myself an my sisters have hit a brick wall. we have his birth details etc but he has disappeared after our mother died he went into care 1978, if you need anymore details let me know. we have used search companies with no results.
Advertisements
I am looking for a young man, born July 28th 1981 in Wegberg Germany, He was placed up for adoption at birth and I believe he was adopted by a english couple who may have been in the military at the time. I am the birth mother and would really like to meet him and the wonderful people that adopted him. A day has not gone by without thinking about him. He was christened Christopher Ingram but may have changed his name when he was adopted. My name is Joanne and the birth fathers name was Tony.
I have always come to a brick wall but would appreciate any help you can come up with. I reside in the USA now...:earth:
hey im looking for my boyfriends birthfamily his mothers name is judith or julie ingram and his father is called alan raymond mee. he also has a sister called louise anne mee who was born between 1980 and 1989. ive tried 192.com n had no luck could you help me please his birth name is andrew jonathon ingram and was taken into foster care 1992/3 and then was adopted. thanks
forgot to say they wer born in bolton greater manchester and the last we know his mother n step dad live at 44 curzon road in bolton but have had informaion statin they have no moved out of bolton but are nt at that address anymore thanks again.
Advertisements
I'am absolulty desperate and at my wit ends to find my relative.A fresh pair of eyes would be brillaint if you have time.
The person i want to find is my full cousin. he was born and adopted in 1975, preston, lancashire, uk.
At 18 he came looking for my family and changed his name back to Paul Mclean, however he was turned away. He hasn't been in contact since, iam now 19 and have just found out. I desperate to find him. Please could you check the census reords etc as i've tried but havent got the money to afford to detailed searches.
Thank you, your help would be so appreciated.
I had a son in Dallas tx, handled by the Edna Gladney home in 1996. "shawn and mary" named him "George", it couldnt get anymore common. Olsen/Wofford are the birthparents.