Advertisements
Advertisements
I doubt that anyone here will tell you not to voice your truth. the matter I brought up was WHERE it is appropriate to voice your truth. When a person insists on "voicing" their truth in a manner that inflicts pain on innocents, their "truth" becomes abuse. To be abusive in the name of truth is a terrible thing.
You say you have this emptiness, and your "truth" is a bitter one. As a person's "truth" can be altered with love, learning and healing, perhaps the connection between the two aspects of a life can be revealed. Only you have the ability to fill the "emptiness" And also for your children. This "truth" you speak of will never allow any healing. But the choice is obviously yours.
If being polite is offensive to you, I suppose that is your right. But you won't get much help here because eventually your posts that contain insults will be removed. You can decide if that will be yet another "truth" to feel violated by, or understand that it was a choice you made. Unfortunately, I don't think we have yet dealt with any "real" issues. Some "truths" only seem to act as a barrier to any actual communication. Debi