Advertisements
Advertisements
I give all thanks and praise to God, for giving me life. I am truly grateful to my bmom for giving me birth. But the aspect of "adoption", seems so empty!". This is pure torture! I don't even know who I am, or who I would have been had she not "let go" of me. I can't stand not having the opportunity to have shown her how much I love her, need her, and wish she had held on to me.
I am thankful to have learned from my bmom, because I will never abandon my children the way she did to me [not all bmom's do this...I KNOW]
At this point, I have no respect for the decision, because of what has happened to me since being adopted. She took away my only connection of birth itself. I feel deserted. I do love every bmom that actually takes the time to locate a loving home for their children, I can appreciate that. I still hurt though, for both sides, because their pain will not end...seperation is so unfair.
I have changed this post to reflect my sincere effort to better understand....my question: "Why do so many adoptions end up hurting so much?". please respond.
DY:(