Advertisements
Advertisements
It's hard to hear the whole truth sometimes.......even for myself. But to say I shouldn't voice "my truth", is against all freedom.
To state that a bparent that "gives up" their child is "NOT" a quitter would be false. By definition, a quitter is : "one who quits, or one that gives up too easily".
Anyone who quits a job, school, or other relationship, usually has the option to either apply for another position, go back to obtain a degree, and repair, renew, or replace a failed relationship. Adoption, by law, is permenant. It can not be "undone", and niether can the vast variety of damages it can cause.
Are my 3 aboys better off?.....Yes, in many ways, their "tortures" are over, but their nightmares will never end. They will never forget the things their bmom has done, namely, "why". And their minds will forever be affected by it, just as mine will be towards my bmom.
I don't mind being judged here, it actually helps me see the truth. I feel the way I feel, and no one should have the right to tell me NOT to have my own feelings.
My children and I discuss every matter that comes to their minds, and a lot of my feelings came to me AFTER my 3 aboys described similar feelings within themselves. We each have bonded in a "relative" ways on these issues, so if by chance they were to find this site, they would not be offended. I speak for them as well. In response to their feelings, I would never condemn them or their bmom. That doesn't mean I must agree. I simply have open discussions, and we all help each other work through the emotions of it all.
I believe if more poeple would be more honest, more issues would be resolved because in most relationships a lack of "honest communications" are what eventually tear them apart.
Keep it coming........I love to discuss "real" issues!