Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally posted by MomTo1
Dynamic 2003
"""What I still have a hard time understanding, is why she chose her husband over her child"""
And that question is one you will probably never completely understand. How can you when it is something you would not do. Many people feel this way. You are not alone. What makes one person do such a stupid thing and another one not? The reason's are too many to number. Everyone thinks differently.
I believe that she made a "bad" choice. I can only imagine the time she "must have" regretted it. Some people make hastily decisions and often regret them. This may be what she did. No one can really speak for her but her.
But what I find remarkable is that you are a survivor!! Not only do you appear to do well for yourself but you are helping others understand it all. That is a fighter.
Sometimes I think we can over analyze things. There will be things in our past that we may never know. We can only concentrate on the "now". What you have now, who you have become and what you can offer. Those three children of yours need freedom from all the "what if's" just like you do.
Enjoy what you have. Accept what you can not control. It is time you free yourself.
Thank you again for responding to my questions, I have one more, please respond.
I realize I may never get the asweres I seek, for myself and my children. So, what do we do with the rest of the questions?...Should we just remain silent?, Hold it all inside?...I mean, part of healing is to "get it all out"...I learned after a nervous breakdown in 98' NEVER to do that again! That was the biggest cause of my breakdown...keeping my feeling bottled up inside because I thought either no one wanted to hear it, or no one cared about it. I TRULY care about my aboys feelings, and I want to give them the answers they seek...as well as my own. I know that no one can give me every answer, but already here, I have more answers than I ever had before. So, should I continue to ask, or just never ask? It isn't that I want to control our feeling, only better understand them, from someone else's perspective (sometimes ours is clouded by personal involvement).
Once again, THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! This has really, truly, helped me A LOT!!