Advertisements
Advertisements
girl born in Montreal birthname was Isabelle Beatrice adopted at age 1 or so. Born at Jewish General Hospital
Can you give me additional info on this?? I am searching for my mom's birth mother...She was born in Montreal July 9, 54 (ficticious??) at around 1 year of age. Not sure of hospital name, awaiting release of non identifying information....what age was your mother?? do you know the adoptive parents names?
1 Liked
 likes this.
Advertisements
Can you give me additional info on this?? I am searching for my mom's birth mother...She was born in Montreal July 9, 54 (ficticious??) at around 1 year of age. Not sure of hospital name, awaiting release of non identifying information....what age was your mother?? do you know the adoptive parents names?
Hi, I only saw this message today. She was born at the Jewish General Hospital and named Isabel or Isabelle MacInnis. She was blue eyed and beautiful. My Aunt was only 19 at the time and she tried her best to keep her but due to circumstances she was unable to and so she was given up sometime in 1955. Apparently she was told the man was about 40, Dutch background, Protestant, and possibly a banker or teacher, his wife was 31 and possibly a teacher, and they had a 3 year old son. Not sure if they give correct info. My mother helped care for her as well and was also heartbroken to say goodbye.My Aunt is now 83 and in good health and I am trying to do this for her. Please let me know if any of this fits. My name is Marie and my email is vgracie@shaw.ca. Thank you! PS If this info doesn't match yours then I wish you the best of luck in your search!!
1 Liked
 likes this.