Advertisements
Advertisements
Reaching Out thru International Adoption, Inc., located in Cherry Hill, New Jersey has the following openings for employment:
* Executive Director:
* Adoption Coordinator
Ideal candidates will possess exceptional organizational skills, basic computer knowledge and personal and/or professional experience with adoption. Degree and Supervisory experience required for ED position.
For more information, please contact Jeannene Smith, Founder at 856-321-0777 or send resume to: ReachOutNJ@aol.com
I am really intrested in the job that is posted. Although I do live in South Carolina. I have computer knowledge, have great organization skill, and have been a supervisor for the past five years. I have wonderful interpersonal skills and would love to hear if you might have a job any closer to where I am. If it would be a job that would be benificial enough, I could possibly relocate. I am also adopted so I do know the emotions involved so that I can better relate to a client. I have been very intrested in this field so if there is anything that you could tell me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
Advertisements