Advertisements
Advertisements
yes cps is horrible.i was in foster care and because of how bad i treated them they didnt like me.they put me on medications and put me in psych wards.i got pregnant at age 17 in foster care.no one wanted me only nmy baby.so she got taken 4rm da hospital.i fought to get her back for a whole year because that was the right thing to do sine no one came for my brothers and i.i got rape aat age 18 had a boy.happiest day of my life.i could raise a baby now cause im out of foster care.but i still had an open case for my other child.no drugs ,no abuse,no neglect.my son went to foster care for a month ,now he';s with my godmom until i can get myself together.she's going to adopt him.i really love my kids.cps wants me 2 b miserable because i made them miserable. do wat's right for your kids............
Advertisements
OMG that is whati am going throeugh with my children right now. I havent been able to come up with what they want me to do so they have just told me that now my children are being placed for adoption in Aug. All because i cant find a job in this messed up economy. I made some mistakes and now im not going to be able to get them back. I wasnt on drugs or had them out in the street and they were not abused.I lost my housing and was living with my family and it wasnt up to their standerds. I had nowhere else to go so they snatched from my grandmother while i was trying to find a job said i needed to be there to watch them! My kids are everything to me and they though i was in need of councling when they first took them , Now im going to need some med ication
[The problem with the whole DCF and adoption systems and why there is too much adoption is because the truth is, social workers in DCF mentally abuse biological parents. Biological parents are told they are terrible parents because they have to work. The DCF contradicts the welfare reform system, that is why foster strangers should not be receiving checks either, it is time that foster strangers work work work and be shut off any state, and/or government checks as well. There is too much human suffering, that being, biological parents are suffering deeply while strangers have their kids, a stay at home pay. DCF is not a human service system. Please view links:
[url]http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/we-are-asking-for-victims-of-child-welfare-memorial-day/[/url]
[url=http://suncanaa.com/petition]Petition To: The White House and President Barack Obama[/url]
[url]https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/stop-abusing-mentally-emotionally-and-financially-biological-parents-and-stop-selling-children/klnY2G5Q?utm_source=wh.gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl][/url]
I'm not sure if it is true in all states, but Maryland no longer accepts voluntary placement in foster or respite care for children when a family is in crisis ... they are forced to keep the child at home even if they are unable to care for him/her or "place" their child with social services, charged legally with neglect or abandonment depending on the circumstances and the child is processed for Permanency Placement ... often referred to as adoption ... with family reunification in between. Having experienced the need for services and narrowly avoiding legal charges, I can only state the unfairness of this ... Social Services should be there to help not to put a family further into crisis ... this may be where "placing" a child is coming from ....
Just another insight - hope it helps clear some things up.[/QUOTE]
[Shalander, The problem with the whole DCF and adoption systems and why there is too much adoption is because the truth is, social workers in DCF mentally abuse biological parents. Biological parents are told they are terrible parents because they have to work. The DCF contradicts the welfare reform system, that is why foster strangers should not be receiving checks either, it is time that foster strangers work work work and be shut off any state, and/or government checks as well. There is too much human suffering, that being, biological parents are suffering deeply while strangers have their kids, a stay at home pay. DCF is not a human service system. Please view links:
[url]http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/we-...-memorial-day/[/url]
Petition To: The White House and President Barack Obama
[url]https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...aign=shorturl[/url]
I am sorry to tell you but those strangers are getting paid to stay home; try becoming one of those foster strangers to get your sign on bonus and stay at home mom paycheck; DCF puts ads in the local papers under job search as well as Craigslist. I am against this because kids should not be strangers paychecks and social workers bonuses for selling kids and mentally abusing biological parents.]
]
OMG that is whati am going throeugh with my children right now. I havent been able to come up with what they want me to do so they have just told me that now my children are being placed for adoption in Aug. All because i cant find a job in this messed up economy. I made some mistakes and now im not going to be able to get them back. I wasnt on drugs or had them out in the street and they were not abused.I lost my housing and was living with my family and it wasnt up to their standerds. I had nowhere else to go so they snatched from my grandmother while i was trying to find a job said i needed to be there to watch them! My kids are everything to me and they though i was in need of councling when they first took them , Now im going to need some med ication[/QUOTE]
My oldest fd is from MD. The safe haven laws only apply to newborns under 10 days old...so she gets to live with me for the next 4 years. You can sign custody of your child over to someone else and not go to jail for neglect or abandonment.
Advertisements
Our first foster placement was a almost 5 year old that the bio mom voluntarily placed in foster care. Just for the weekends. It was a strange situation and I'm pretty sure that it wasn't a crisis. The state didn't require anything of her and she got free babysitting.
We're in a small town- maybe that's the difference.
Our first foster placement was a almost 5 year old that the bio mom voluntarily placed in foster care. Just for the weekends. It was a strange situation and I'm pretty sure that it wasn't a crisis. The state didn't require anything of her and she got free babysitting.
missypea
Yes I cant understand why a parent would think this is okay.
Greetings,
I hope you'll allow me to jump in to the conversation! So many people don't even know this problem exists. We have a very sick mental health system that demands that families be torn apart in order that a child might receive necessary services. It's horrible, and it's long overdue for a change. I personally know two families that have experienced this, and it keeps continuing to happen.
Thanks for letting me chime in :thanks:
Best,
Heather
Advertisements