Advertisements
Advertisements
I am looking for my brother. He was born in Chicago in 1967 at a home for unwed mothers. His mother was named Patricia Smith from IN. He would be biracial (mother/white & father/black).Know that my father desperately tried to find you before and after you were born.
Ok well, I know this will be a long shot, but here goes.
My fiance was born 9/27/1967 at Cook County Hospital in Chicago.
His birthmom was rumored to be a very young student at possibly the University of Chicago.
He identifies himself as a "Caucasion," but is very dark for a Caucasion. He has dark brown hair and brown eyes and a dark olive complexion. He looks like a dark Italian or medium complected Hispanic person with the features of a white person. He has unusually large, round fingernails. His adopted name is Eric.
If any of this sounds familiar, please let me know via email: dee10134@yahoo.com.
Thank you and God Bless!
Heidi & Eric
Advertisements
Heidi and Eric,
You posted this reply to my message (see below) on Adoption.com on 4/19/05. I am so sorry that it has taken over 2 years to respond. I could not remember where I had posted this until I "googled" my own name.
Do you have any other information on your birth mother or birthplace? My father said he went looking for her and his son several times in September, November and December at a hospital or home for unwed mothers on Lasalle street.
The birth mother is Patricia Smith from La Porte, IN. My father is named James Anderson is from Kingsford Heights, IN. He is black, but is light skinned with brown hair and brown eyes. He is willing to take a DNA test at anytime.
GOD Bless you both for responding I hope that this email has not reached you too late. If my father is not the person that you are looking for, I pray that the LORD directs you in finding your birth parents soon.
Regards,
Nichele
nichelenao@yahoo.com
naturallynichele@yahoo.com
nichelenao@hotmail.com
Heidi and Eric,
You posted this reply to my message (see below) on Adoption.com on 4/19/05. I am so sorry that it has taken over 2 years to respond. I could not remember where I had posted this until I "googled" my own name.
Do you have any other information on your birth mother or birthplace? My father said he went looking for her and his son several times in September, November and December at a hospital or home for unwed mothers on Lasalle street.
The birth mother is Patricia Smith from La Porte, IN. My father is named James Anderson is from Kingsford Heights, IN. He is black, but is light skinned with brown hair and brown eyes. He is willing to take a DNA test at anytime.
GOD Bless you both for responding I hope that this email has not reached you too late. If my father is not the person that you are looking for, I pray that the LORD directs you in finding your birth parents soon.
Regards,
Nichele Anderson-O'Neal
nichelenao@yahoo.com
nichelenao@hotmail.com
Nichele.Anderson-ONeal@alcoa.com
Nichele
Heidi and Eric,
Regards,
Nichele Anderson-O'Neal
nichelenao@yahoo.com
nichelenao@hotmail.com
Nichele.Anderson-ONeal@alcoa.com
I'm pretty sure I've been in contact with you about this. We weren't sure either way, if I recall correctly. We do have new information though. Eric's adoption agency was Bensenville Home and we now know his bmom was in a maternity home. Which one is a mystery...