Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
jphollen
Or his sister who gets about $350, but we spend nearly $200 a month in diapers (she is allergic to the elastic in some of the less pricey brands and our state doesn't have a diaper allowance)
With her having an allergy, you might look into Medicaid covering her diapers. You would need a prescription, and it might be a hassle to set it up, but if you could get those $200 in diapers covered, it would be worth it!
I'm in Nevada and we get $682/month for each of our kids (age 2 and 3) and we're in process to adopt them. We foster/adopted our oldest and then got her bio siblings as each came into care. Bmom is expecting (due next month) and this is the first child that I think she has an actual chance to parent. Its so exciting to watch, not only the kids, but the parents grow as individuals. I'm really hoping that she succeeds this time.
Pros: Singing songs. Giggles. Tickle fights. Hearing "I love you" all day long. Snuggles. Hugs. Sloppy, open-mouthed kisses. Hearing "Mommy!" whenever I walk in the room.
Cons: I really hate having to deal with the CWs and all of those state-types. I hate that there is never a direct answer from anyone. I hate that my kids have to wait forever for their adoptions to finalize because of paperwork.