Advertisements
Advertisements
Hey just started searching this year . Been getting alot of dead ends from Sister Nola and catholic charities. Willing to talk and see if it is me you are looking for . Really would like to know all went well for my parents Namaste Yvonne
Advertisements
DebraLynn, I notice you mention name change paper work filed. Do you know what your first name was before the name change? Any info on any names from your birth family?
I have an older sister and brother and we are looking for are eldest sister who was born in Albany in 1965. She was born by my parents before they were married. She was adopted by Catholic Charities. I know this isn't much to go on but if you know anything please respond.
Hello,
I hope you are still getting notifications from this posting - it's been 15 yrs ! I have just begun my search for my birth parents/family. I was born in Albany NY in 12/1965 and adopted through Catholic Charities. I was the only child my
adoptive family had, it would be wonderful to find I have siblings !!
I'll be here. Please let me know either way, if 12/65 is the right month or not, thank you :)
Advertisements
I have an older sister and brother and we are looking for are eldest sister who was born in Albany in 1965. She was born by my parents before they were married. She was adopted by Catholic Charities. I know this isn't much to go on but if you know anything please respond.
Hu my name is Annette collins I was born 09/04/1965 I was adopted at around 3 weeks old I am still looking for my birth family may be the one
1 Liked
 likes this.