Advertisements
Advertisements
I just wanted to see if there was anyone on this list like me. I adopted my son 18 yrs ago (he actually came home to me on Mother's Day). He was just 14 1/2 months old then but now is all grown up. He is in the US Army in Hawaii (thankfully he wasn't deployed to Iraq or Korea). I'm so very proud of him.
He came from the CCM Orphanage in Alleppy in the state of Kerala. If there are any others out there who adopted about the same time or who adopted from that orphanage or through PT Lawrence, I'd love to communicate with you.
For those just beginning this marvelous journey, you have so much ahead of you and all of it worth the effort.
Advertisements
Hello! I am hoping you are still an active member as I have read your post and am ECSTATIC to have maybe found someone to communicate with!
I too was orphaned at CCM orphanage in Alleppey! PT Lawrence was the man who communicated with my parents and set up the adoption as well as flew with me from Kerala to the states in 1986. I would love to hear from you and talk about what you know about the place and how your son is doing.
Thanks for your time
Nickola (Priyanka)