We look forward to taking our Christmas photo every year! The whole family gets dressed up in PJs for our Christmas photo to send out with our Christmas cards.❤️
- Age: 36
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Christian
- Age: 35
- Race/Ethnicity: Hispanic/Latino
- Religion: Christian
- Denomination: Catholic
Preferences for a child
- Newborn to 1 year of age, 1 to 3 years of age
- All, African American (Full), African American (Half), Caucasian (Full), Caucasian (Half), Hispanic (Full), Hispanic (Half), Asian (Full), Asian (Half), American Indian (Full), American Indian (Half)
- Open to discussion
Post Adoption Contact / Level of Openness
- (open to all contact, phone calls, an in person visit before adoption placement, sharing photos and letters after placement, visits at a neutral location after adoption placement etc)
- If you want a more closed adoption, we would honor that request as well.
- * A Caseworker to work with you throughout your pregnancy
- * Counseling
- * Medical Care
- * Maternity-related financial support
- * Legal services
- * Lifelong support through a Post Adoption team.
We love to go kayaking! We pack a lunch & plenty of water & head out to a local lake or river. We stop around halfway & have lunch then head back home
We love to travel. We have lived several different places and try to tryout new places any chance we get. We love to invite family/friends to join!
We LOVE the Cowboys and try to go to the Thanksgiving game each year. We dress up in our jerseys and wear our silly Thanksgiving hats.
We love themed parties! This is a New Years Eve mystery party we had at our home.
We love our little family and cannot wait to add to it!
Our wedding day was perfect! We have been married over 10 years and cannot imagine our lives without one another.
Posted:Apr 15, 2020
Travis and Tenaya Guinn, Friends
" We have known Brandy and Ozzie for five and half years. Ozzie has coached both our daughters in cheer for the last five years. We have became very close with both of them. We’ve taken hiking trips together and spent holidays together. Our family absolutely adores and trust them. We have witnessed them love and support many others in their lives and they have the same effect on everyone else as they do us. They are wonderful, loyal, generous, kind hearted people. With watching both of them when they interact with our children, we know that our daughters always have someone they can talk to and trust. You can see it with both of them that they believe in doing good and good will come back to you. We are very thankful and blessed to have them in our lives. "