We want you to know that if you do choose to pursue an adoption plan, we assure you that we promise respect and openness in your journey. We promise to respect you, to maintain whatever level of openness and contact you wish to have with your child, and to cherish your child from the start. We promise to love your child, to provide a safe and happy home with every opportunity we can provide. Our promise to you is to provide a nurturing, loving, fun and exciting family. We look forward to getting to know more about you as you learn about us. We know that you face the task of making life-changing decisions for you and your child, and our hearts are with you. As you face this decision, we promise to keep you in our thoughts and prayers. If you choose adoption, we would be honored to walk alongside you on your journey.
- Age: 39
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Christian
- Age: 40
- Race/Ethnicity: Hispanic/Latino, Asian, White
- Religion: Christian
Preferences for a child
- Newborn to 1 year of age
- Twins, Sibling groups
- African American (Half), Caucasian (Full), Caucasian (Half), Hispanic (Full), Hispanic (Half), Asian (Full), Asian (Half), American Indian (Full), American Indian (Half)
- Open to discussion
Post Adoption Contact / Level of Openness
- (open to all contact, phone calls, an in person visit before adoption placement, sharing photos and letters after placement, visits at a neutral location after adoption placement etc)
- If you want a more closed adoption, we would honor that request as well.
- * A Caseworker to work with you throughout your pregnancy
- * Counseling
- * Medical Care
- * Maternity-related financial support
- * Legal services
- * Lifelong support through a Post Adoption team.
And, of course, fall in New York is fantastic!
We have plenty of snow in the winter. It makes our home look like a gingerbread house for Christmas.
In 2019, we saw the Taj Mahal in India. It was an incredible experience.
Sebastian is a minister with the Universal Life Church. In August, he married his cousin Jason to Marie for a surprise wedding in Seattle.
The September Honors retreat in the mountains on the lake with our students and colleagues. Here we are on the boat. It is a little cold out.
More parties with friends and loved ones.
Posted:Jan 15, 2022
Mike Thrall, Friends
" I've been friends with Elyse and Sebastian for a long time. Over the years they've grown more in-sync as a couple, but they've always been loving, level-headed, and responsible. They've been good influences on our child and would make excellent parents. "