We’re dog people, and we’re lucky to have two amazing, incredibly sweet dogs, Rusty and Bruce. Rusty is an 11 year old Dachshund (weiner dog). Eric has had him since he was a puppy and he is an absolute cuddlebug. He likes to burrow into blankets, and each night he tucks himself into bed. If you’re on the couch, he’ll be right there next to you. He hates cold weather, and if it gets cold enough outside, he’ll start lifting up different paws so that they aren’t all touching the ground. When he was younger, he was anxious around strangers, but now that he’s older he’ll jump into any stranger’s lap. Bruce is a 4 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi and we got him as a puppy. He’s fiercely loyal and loves people and children. He hates disorder, and he’ll bark if anyone starts horsing around or misbehaving. But even though he can be bossy, he has a big heart and is never more than a few feet away from us. He’s also smart and picks up new tricks super fast, especially if there’s food involved. His favorite toy is a ball, and he can play fetch for hours.
- Age: 33
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: None
- Age: 36
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Agnostic
Preferences for a child
- Newborn to 1 year of age
- Twins, Sibling groups
- Caucasian (Full)
- Open to discussion, Mild or medically correctable, Smoking exposed, Drug exposed, Emotional/mental disorders in family, Blindness, Deafness
Post Adoption Contact / Level of Openness
- (open to all contact, phone calls, an in person visit before adoption placement, sharing photos and letters after placement, visits at a neutral location after adoption placement etc)
- If you want a more closed adoption, we would honor that request as well.
- * A Caseworker to work with you throughout your pregnancy
- * Counseling
- * Medical Care
- * Maternity-related financial support
- * Legal services
- * Lifelong support through a Post Adoption team.
Michael Baraky, Family friend
" Dave and Eric will be incredible parents. They are genuinely compassionate and they put others before themselves. And they will do the same with their child. They are both brilliant and hardworking and they will make sure they do their absolute best every single day when raising their child. I've witnessed their patience first hand when visiting my home and listening to our daughter's stories and their understanding when our crying baby interrupts a dinner. I have no doubts they will be patient, loving and caring parents that will raise very loved children "