We get to see Clint's family often as they live close by. So we take every opportunity possible to get to Texas to see Gabrielle's family. This was us on a hike in January for our late Christmas celebration. We rented a house and spent all weekend together. We pet horses, did puzzles, cooked and ate lots of food, made s'mores on the campfire, and did some our door hikes and walks. It was a wonderful weekend and we were able to spend lots of quality time together. We can't wait to go back.
- Age: 30
- Race/Ethnicity: Hispanic/Latino
- Religion: Christian
- Age: 34
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Christian
Preferences for a child
- Newborn to 1 year of age, 1 to 3 years of age
- Twins, Sibling groups
- All, African American (Full), African American (Half), Caucasian (Full), Caucasian (Half), Hispanic (Full), Hispanic (Half), Asian (Full), Asian (Half), American Indian (Full), American Indian (Half), Pacific Islander (Full), Pacific Islander (Half), Other
- Open to discussion
Post Adoption Contact / Level of Openness
- (open to all contact, phone calls, an in person visit before adoption placement, sharing photos and letters after placement, visits at a neutral location after adoption placement etc)
- If you want a more closed adoption, we would honor that request as well.
- * A Caseworker to work with you throughout your pregnancy
- * Counseling
- * Medical Care
- * Maternity-related financial support
- * Legal services
- * Lifelong support through a Post Adoption team.
Roll Tide! Clint never misses an Alabama football game! He has been a fan since he was a young boy. Gabrielle married in and loves it!
Pre-Covid, we went to almost every Tennessee Titans home game and hope to go again soon. It is so fun cheering on the team in the stands!
Gabrielle loves sunsets! Clint will always point them out too! We feel God's presence and are in awe of its beauty! This is from our back porch.
If you give us the option of a fancy dinner or pizza.... we will chose PIZZA!!! Our favorites are Five Points Pizza in Nashville and Home Slice in ATX
We love the lake! Summer 2020 was a little different than we expected but we bought a boat!! We spend every weekend we can on the water!
Gabrielle & Clint
Posted:Jan 21, 2021
Patricia Garcia Saucedo, Gabrielle's mother (Grandma Nita)
" From the moment we knew Gabrielle and Clint were following their calling to adopt, our family has been anxiously awaiting the arrival of our baby. This child will bring tremendous joy into our lives and is already loved and cherished. Gabrielle and Clint are loving and hardworking individuals who make a real difference in the lives they touch. They are strongly rooted in faith and their home is filled with love and hope; a perfect environment for a new child. To birth mothers searching for placement for their child, I would like to say that you are in my prayers. You are brave, strong, and inspirational. I pray each of you find the perfect home for your child. Trust in God to help you choose the parents who can best offer your child the environment right for you. To the birth mother who picks Gabrielle and Clint to parent their child, I would like to say you and your child are forever a part of our family. May God bless your journey and fill your heart with peace today and always. Know that this adoption is not only a commitment for Gabrielle and Clint. Our entire family will love your child beyond measure. Thank you for the most precious gift ever .. giving this beautiful baby life. Your child will make our lives complete and me, (Grandma Nita) is without a doubt over the moon! "