We had the most amazing time (primitive) camping in Boundary Waters, Minnesota. We canoed 2 hours deep into the woods and found the most perfect island to camp out for 3 days. All 3of us returned home to Texas in absolute bliss.
- Age: 38
- Race/Ethnicity: Asian
- Religion: Spiritual
- Age: 36
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Christian
Preferences for a child
- Newborn to 1 year of age
- Twins, Triplets or more
- Caucasian (Full), Caucasian (Half), Hispanic (Full), Hispanic (Half), Asian (Full), Asian (Half), American Indian (Full), American Indian (Half), Other
- Open to discussion
Post Adoption Contact / Level of Openness
- (open to an in-person visit before adoption placement, phone, email, sharing pic/letters after placement)
- If you want a more closed adoption, we would honor that request as well.
- * A Caseworker to work with you throughout your pregnancy
- * Counseling
- * Medical Care
- * Maternity-related financial support
- * Legal services
- * Lifelong support through a Post Adoption team.