Little by little we are putting together the baby nursery. It's been fun so far. We love to read so we are especially excited about our "rocking corner". It's next to the bookshelf, and we are slowing creating a library. We have a local independent (and amazing!) bookstore in our town. They have a great kids section so when we visit, we try to purchase a book for the nursery. We cannot wait to share books and read to our little one in the future!
- Age: 38
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Age: 39
Preferences for a child
- Newborn to 1 year of age
- Twins, Triplets or more
- African American (Full), African American (Half), Caucasian (Full), Caucasian (Half), Hispanic (Half), Asian (Full), Asian (Half), American Indian (Half), Other
- Open to discussion
Post Adoption Contact / Level of Openness
- (open to all contact, phone calls, an in person visit before adoption placement, sharing photos and letters after placement, visits at a neutral location after adoption placement etc)
- (open to an in-person visit before adoption placement, phone, email, sharing pic/letters after placement)
- If you want a more closed adoption, we would honor that request as well.
- * A Caseworker to work with you throughout your pregnancy
- * Counseling
- * Medical Care
- * Maternity-related financial support
- * Legal services
- * Lifelong support through a Post Adoption team.