Lastly, we have our sweet, big girl named Pepper. Pepper is a two-year-old, brown Australian Shepherd/ Pitbull mix. She is the sweetest dog but sometimes thinks she's a cat and will prop herself on the edge of the couch and will rub her body against your legs for some scratches. Though she is a big girl, she is super shy and will hide until she gets comfortable. Once comfortable she likes to interact with people and get all the scratches, and she gets super excited whenever she sees a new dog.
- Age: 28
- Race/Ethnicity: Hispanic/Latino
- Age: 32
Preferences for a child
- Newborn to 1 year of age
- Twins, Triplets or more
- Open to discussion
Post Adoption Contact / Level of Openness
- (open to all contact, phone calls, an in person visit before adoption placement, sharing photos and letters after placement, visits at a neutral location after adoption placement etc)
- (open to an in-person visit before adoption placement, phone, email, sharing pic/letters after placement)
- If you want a more closed adoption, we would honor that request as well.
- * A Caseworker to work with you throughout your pregnancy
- * Counseling
- * Medical Care
- * Maternity-related financial support
- * Legal services
- * Lifelong support through a Post Adoption team.