We have a 4 bedroom 2 bathroom house sitting on 12 acres of property, 5 miles outside the city. We have lots of room to run and play. In the fall when family comes over for the holidays we’ll play kickball or softball. We have lots Christmas lights and decorations we enjoy setting up outside. We also have a large covered back deck where we sometimes sit and enjoy nature or the sunset. Two of our neighbors are also nurses and are always there if we need anything.
- Age: 38
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Age: 39
Preferences for a child
- Newborn to 1 year of age
- Twins, Triplets or more
- Caucasian (Full), Caucasian (Half), Hispanic (Half)
- Open to discussion
Post Adoption Contact / Level of Openness
- (open to all contact, phone calls, an in person visit before adoption placement, sharing photos and letters after placement, visits at a neutral location after adoption placement etc)
- If you want a more closed adoption, we would honor that request as well.
- * A Caseworker to work with you throughout your pregnancy
- * Counseling
- * Medical Care
- * Maternity-related financial support
- * Legal services
- * Lifelong support through a Post Adoption team.