Where has the time gone?? I can't believe it is already July! We have been staying busy and enjoying the summer by going to the lake on the weekends and enjoying time at the pool and with family. My mom was able to come visit for her birthday and we are having a fun family get together at the lake for Brayden's birthday. Brayden has been working hard and running with the Cross Country club at school and doing basketball lessons every week. One thing that we make sure is he stays active and does things that he enjoys. We are also excited for the progress with the house and we hope to be moving in within the next several weeks!! We are going to enjoy the rest of the summer and hope to share some pictures of the house soon!
- Age: 38
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Age: 41
Preferences for a child
- Newborn to 1 year of age
- Twins, Triplets or more
- African American (Half), Caucasian (Full), Caucasian (Half), Hispanic (Half), Asian (Half), American Indian (Half)
- Open to discussion
Post Adoption Contact / Level of Openness
- (open to all contact, phone calls, an in person visit before adoption placement, sharing photos and letters after placement, visits at a neutral location after adoption placement etc)
- If you want a more closed adoption, we would honor that request as well.
- * A Caseworker to work with you throughout your pregnancy
- * Counseling
- * Medical Care
- * Maternity-related financial support
- * Legal services
- * Lifelong support through a Post Adoption team.