It had been way too long since we had seen my mom and my brother and his family. We were finally able to go visit them and do some fun things with Brayden. Since Covid we have taken extra precautions so we did not travel and kept our space from family. With the decline in cases and us getting vaccinated we felt safe going to visit. We still used all precautions but it was so nice to get to do fun things again. We took Brayden to a Dallas Mavericks game since he has been so into basketball lately. It was way different with all the Covid protocols but we enjoyed it. It really felt good to do something that was somewhat normal. We also spent part of the day at the zoo with my mom and niece. It is not always about what you do but who you do it with. We love spending time with family and it felt amazing to see them after the crazy year we all have had.
- Age: 38
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Age: 41
Preferences for a child
- Newborn to 1 year of age
- Twins, Triplets or more
- African American (Half), Caucasian (Full), Caucasian (Half), Hispanic (Half), Asian (Half), American Indian (Half)
- Open to discussion
Post Adoption Contact / Level of Openness
- (open to all contact, phone calls, an in person visit before adoption placement, sharing photos and letters after placement, visits at a neutral location after adoption placement etc)
- If you want a more closed adoption, we would honor that request as well.
- * A Caseworker to work with you throughout your pregnancy
- * Counseling
- * Medical Care
- * Maternity-related financial support
- * Legal services
- * Lifelong support through a Post Adoption team.