I love the work that I do and the people that I work with. My job is in communications and community relations, so I'm work with all different types of people in a variety of ways to help promote my company. My favorite part of my job is partnering with non-profit organizations, children's hospitals, elementary schools, and charities to help raise money or grant wishes. I have worked often with the Make-A-Wish Foundation, Children's Miracle Network, rescue shelters for abused women and children, and other organizations that support homeless children, children with Down Syndrome, etc. It is very humbling to meet families who are going through difficult times, and I feel blessed by the many amazing families and children I have had the privilege of meeting throughout the years. Outside of work, I serve as a mentor for college students for the university I graduated from as well as a Junior Achievement teacher for a local high school. Coming from a family of ministers, principals, and school teachers, working with these kids is something that I really enjoy!
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Christian
Preferences for a child
- Newborn to 1 year of age
- Twins, Triplets or more
- Caucasian (Full), Caucasian (Half), Hispanic (Full), Hispanic (Half), Asian (Full), Asian (Half)
- Open to discussion
Post Adoption Contact / Level of Openness
- (open to an in-person visit before adoption placement, phone, email, sharing pic/letters after placement)
- If you want a more closed adoption, we would honor that request as well.
- * A Caseworker to work with you throughout your pregnancy
- * Counseling
- * Medical Care
- * Maternity-related financial support
- * Legal services
- * Lifelong support through a Post Adoption team.