Thank you for learning about us. We hope our profile has shown you who we are as individuals as well as together as one. While we can't make promises of who your child grows up to be, we can promise that whoever that is will be loved and supported. This child will be a member of a very large extended family full of diversity in race and culture. They will be supported, embraced and given the opportunity to explore themselves and the world. This child's story will always be full of hope and dreams, and we will do everything in our power to make sure they live a life of wonderment and opportunity. We are both fortunate to have flexible work schedules in that there will always be one of us with our child as our jobs will allow us to work around each other but also give us the time to spend evenings and a few days a week together as a unit. You shall always be a part of this child's life, however you choose. You started their story and adventure, and with us and you (however comfortable you are), shall be there guiding and supporting through their trials and triumphs. We shall always be this child's advocate and champion.
- Race/Ethnicity: White
Preferences for a child
- Newborn to 1 year of age
- Not open to multiple children
- Open to discussion
Post Adoption Contact / Level of Openness
- (open to all contact, phone calls, an in person visit before adoption placement, sharing photos and letters after placement, visits at a neutral location after adoption placement etc)
- If you want a more closed adoption, we would honor that request as well.
- * A Caseworker to work with you throughout your pregnancy
- * Counseling
- * Medical Care
- * Maternity-related financial support
- * Legal services
- * Lifelong support through a Post Adoption team.