We just got home from our road trip along Route 66, detours included. We started our journey in Oklahoma, drove down to Amarillo, TX. All the way down to New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and ended in the Santa Monica Pier in California. Road trips are our favorite vacations! We had so much fun, we can’t wait to add a little one in all our adventures!
- Age: 34
- Race/Ethnicity: Hispanic/Latino, White
- Religion: Christian
- Age: 38
Preferences for a child
- Newborn to 1 year of age
- Twins, Triplets or more
- Caucasian (Full), Caucasian (Half), Hispanic (Full), Hispanic (Half), Asian (Half), American Indian (Full), American Indian (Half)
- Open to discussion
Post Adoption Contact / Level of Openness
- (open to all contact, phone calls, an in person visit before adoption placement, sharing photos and letters after placement, visits at a neutral location after adoption placement etc)
- If you want a more closed adoption, we would honor that request as well.
- * A Caseworker to work with you throughout your pregnancy
- * Counseling
- * Medical Care
- * Maternity-related financial support
- * Legal services
- * Lifelong support through a Post Adoption team.