From early on in our relationship, we discussed adoption and how we hoped it would be part of the plan in growing our family, whether we were able to have biological children or not. We discovered that we were unable to have children naturally, which did not cause the same amount of grief to us as it does many people since adoption has always been part of our plans.
- Race/Ethnicity: White
Preferences for a child
- Newborn to 1 year of age, 1 to 3 years of age, 4 to 7 years of age
- Twins, Triplets or more
- African American (Full), African American (Half), Caucasian (Full), Caucasian (Half), Hispanic (Full), Hispanic (Half), Asian (Full), Asian (Half), American Indian (Full), American Indian (Half)
- Open to discussion
Post Adoption Contact / Level of Openness
- (open to all contact, phone calls, an in person visit before adoption placement, sharing photos and letters after placement, visits at a neutral location after adoption placement etc)
- If you want a more closed adoption, we would honor that request as well.
- * A Caseworker to work with you throughout your pregnancy
- * Counseling
- * Medical Care
- * Maternity-related financial support
- * Legal services
- * Lifelong support through a Post Adoption team.