We’re spending some time at the beach this week, and Graham is just too much. He enjoys spreading love to everyone who wants to say hi and give a pat.
- Age: 39
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Age: 39
Preferences for a child
- Newborn to 1 year of age
- Not open to multiple children
- Open to discussion
Post Adoption Contact / Level of Openness
- (open to an in-person visit before adoption placement, phone, email, sharing pic/letters after placement)
- If you want a more closed adoption, we would honor that request as well.
- * A Caseworker to work with you throughout your pregnancy
- * Counseling
- * Medical Care
- * Maternity-related financial support
- * Legal services
- * Lifelong support through a Post Adoption team.
Spring - The weather starts to warm and the flowers in the park are breathtakingly beautiful!
Super excited that museums are opening up again. There is so much to see and learn about the world in NYC museums.
Reading is very important to us, and we've already started piling up children's books for our home library.
Lazy weekend breakfast is the best!
Jonathan and Stephanie Adoption Profile
Posted:Aug 23, 2021
" I can't imagine growing up with a disability without my older sister, Steph, who was always there for me. When I was five, I had a surgery on my eyes that left me temporarily blind for a week. Steph was by my side every minute to comfort me and make me laugh. I've known Jon since I was a kid, and I've been lucky to see how well they have balanced each other and grown even more caring and empathetic over the years. As the godparents to my two young sons, there is no one else I would want to take care of my children in my absence, and I cannot wait for them to find a child to love wholeheartedly. "