To help you get to know us a little bit better, here are a few of our favorite family traditions:
1. Christmas night we host our family (30+ people) in our home for a Christmas dinner party.
2. On the weekends we attend church with our family.
3. We split Thanksgiving day between both of our families with a big family flag football game in the afternoon.
4. Every summer we visit Roger's grandparents up on the family farm in Ohio. We also visit his grandparents in Florida in the winter around Christmas time.
5. We always have a big 4th of July firework show with our family, and our new tradition is to have it at our house.
6. Every Wednesday I play racquetball with my dad and Giustina works out.
7. We try to travel at least once a month, even if it's just a mini-getaway for a day or two.
8. Every summer we go on vacation with Roger's extended family (20+ people), usually to the Florida Keys.
9. We have a new project for each month of the year to improve our home.
10. On Friday nights Giustina and I make homemade soup together, often even in the summer! They taste good and it's good for our marriage!
Thanks for stopping by and taking a few minutes to get to know us better. We look forward to hearing from you and learning more about you and your baby!