Kyle is confident, clever, and charming! He always knows how to make me laugh and put a smile on my face. He truly can light up a room in an instant and he is so full of life! Kyle is very generous and has so much love to give. He leads by example and is extremely supportive.
It is important to us that Knox understands how much his Birthmother loves him and the high esteem we hold her in.
Kyle is also a hard worker. He takes providing for his family very seriously and it’s definitely one of the wonderful traits he got from his Dad. Kyle is a fantastic Dad. His love for Knox and the joy they share with each other is incredible. It’s always fun to watch Knox get excited when he sees Dad is home! Kyle makes the most of every minute he has with Knox. ~ Amanda
Quick Facts about Kyle:
- I grew up in a small town in Central Texas.
- I am Vice President at a University.
- I am very numbers oriented and love being around people.
- I love to travel, especially to the beach and the Caribbean is my favorite.
- Listening to music helps me wake up and puts me in a good mood in the morning.
- I am avid sports fan. College teams are my favorite, but I enjoy professional too.
- My friends say I am very generous, giving, and loyal.
Amanda is the sweetest, kindest, gentlest, and most patient person I know. She has a wonderful sense of humor, incredible passion, and tremendous empathy. She loves family and friends and makes sure we spend as much time as possible with everyone. She brings us all together even if it’s only to share a meal or catch up. Her primary goal in life has been to be a mother and she is so enthusiastic about expanding our family. She is such a wonderful and committed mom. I look forward to coming home every day to hear about Amanda and Knox’s activities and to see what she has taught him. She is an amazing mother. -- Kyle
Quick Facts about Amanda:
- I love being able to stay home with Knox.
- I love music and going to concerts.
- I’m a numbers girl and worked in finance before I became a mom.
- I love to volunteer!
- Saying I love to read is an understatement.
- I’m a firm believer that we’re all put on this Earth for a special reason and that God has a plan for us. Some days it may be harder to understand, but there is a reason for everything.
Knox is 2, born in 2014, and is constantly on the move! He loves puzzles, trips to the park, animals, musical instruments (especially the drums!), climbing, reading, and airplanes. Our typical week includes a Mommy and Me Music Class, playdates with our friends, story time at the library, and lots of time playing outside! He loves playing with other children and we know he will be a loving big brother!
We have an open relationship with Knox’s Birthmother and remain in contact with her. We were at Knox’s birth and have visited his Birthmother and siblings twice. It is important to us that Knox understands how much his Birthmother loves him and the high esteem we hold her in.
Time as a Family
Spending time together as a family is very important to us. We love going to the beach, visiting our extended family and friends, traveling, attending concerts, game nights, cooking, and cheering on our favorite teams. We also love to travel and explore new places together. We like to visit zoos, children’s museums, and aquariums and attend baseball or basketball games when we travel.