Happy Easter, everyone! On Easter, we followed our pandemic tradition of making a big pancake breakfast, then helping Gigi on an Easter egg hunt, followed by a gourmet, home-cooked lunch complete with Southern Caramel Cake. We also made time to FaceTime all of our family, and even had a post-dinner Easter dance party!
- Age: 38
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Age: 37
Preferences for a child
- Newborn to 1 year of age
- African American (Half), Caucasian (Full), Caucasian (Half), Hispanic (Full), Hispanic (Half), Asian (Full), Asian (Half), American Indian (Full), American Indian (Half), Pacific Islander (Full), Pacific Islander (Half)
- Open to discussion
Post Adoption Contact / Level of Openness
- (open to all contact, phone calls, an in person visit before adoption placement, sharing photos and letters after placement, visits at a neutral location after adoption placement etc)
- If you want a more closed adoption, we would honor that request as well.
- * A Caseworker to work with you throughout your pregnancy
- * Counseling
- * Medical Care
- * Maternity-related financial support
- * Legal services
- * Lifelong support through a Post Adoption team.
We cook at home, from scratch, most nights. It's an activity that we do as a family, and we feel it brings us closer together.
We enjoy watching live sporting events whenever we get the chance. We can't wait to sing, "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" with our child!
We love spending time with family - and we have a big one!
We love to go to the beach to play (especially Oliver)! When we go, we often bring games like bocce, play soccer with Oliver, and splash in the waves.
We have rescued, rehabilitated, and adopted-out 5 dogs, and are supporters of dog rescues in various cities. We care for all of God's creatures!
We grew up skiing and plan to introduce our children to skiing and winter sports as soon as they are big enough!