The annual Fourth of July parade was back on this year on Cape Cod, and we were there to celebrate! Gigi loved all the local, homespun parade floats, the bands, and especially the candy and free give-aways! We also spent time with all of Peter's siblings, their spouses, kids, and his parents. It was a busy, fun time.
- Age: 38
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Age: 37
Preferences for a child
- Newborn to 1 year of age
- African American (Half), Caucasian (Full), Caucasian (Half), Hispanic (Full), Hispanic (Half), Asian (Full), Asian (Half), American Indian (Full), American Indian (Half), Pacific Islander (Full), Pacific Islander (Half)
- Open to discussion
Post Adoption Contact / Level of Openness
- (open to all contact, phone calls, an in person visit before adoption placement, sharing photos and letters after placement, visits at a neutral location after adoption placement etc)
- If you want a more closed adoption, we would honor that request as well.
- * A Caseworker to work with you throughout your pregnancy
- * Counseling
- * Medical Care
- * Maternity-related financial support
- * Legal services
- * Lifelong support through a Post Adoption team.
We cook at home, from scratch, most nights. It's an activity that we do as a family, and we feel it brings us closer together.
We enjoy watching live sporting events whenever we get the chance. We can't wait to sing, "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" with our child!
We love spending time with family - and we have a big one!
We love to go to the beach to play (especially Oliver)! When we go, we often bring games like bocce, play soccer with Oliver, and splash in the waves.
We have rescued, rehabilitated, and adopted-out 5 dogs, and are supporters of dog rescues in various cities. We care for all of God's creatures!
We grew up skiing and plan to introduce our children to skiing and winter sports as soon as they are big enough!