Lawrence Kutner and Adoption
Kutner is a graduate of Oberlin College and Professor of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School, a syndicated columnist, broadcaster and author of five books on child care: Pregnancy and Your Baby's First Year, Toddlers and Pre-Schoolers, Parent & Child: Getting through to Each Other, Your School-Age Child, and Making Sense of Your Teenager.
He is an adoptee and on the Board of Directors of Adoptive Families of America. He and his wife are also foster parents.
Kutner, Larry. "Lawrence Kutner, Ph.D." [Includes portrait]. Available at: 
- Adoption Celebrities
- Adopted Persons
- Adoptive Parents
- 20th Century
- 21st Century
- Education, Teaching, Libraries
- Medicine and Allied Professions
- Science, Parascience
- Theater, Broadcasting, Cinema
- Adoptees/fosterees Who Are/were Also Adopters or Foster Parents
- Formal, American/European-Type Adoption