Adoption Network Law Center
Has anyone used Adoption Network Law Center? I'd love any feedback you have - good or bad.

Thanks!!!
I am new to this forum and just saw the questions about Adoption Network Law Center. My husband and I adopted a child through them. If you are still interested in more info you can pm me.
I am a Birthmother who used the Adoption Network Law Center and it was horrible experience for myself as well as the adoptive parents. The company misrepresented themselves and did not follow thru on many issues. I would be more than willing to give more details if u want.

My email is carlisha_@hotmail.com
My husband and I are also considering this agency and would appreciate any feedback about them.

Thanks in advance!!
We are also considering them and would love some more info!!
~pat
Looking for Comments on Adoption Network Law Center
My husband and I are in the beginning stages of checking our adoption agencies. We live in California. We would welcome "private messages" regarding people's experiences. I understand that all of these situations are very personal and individualized and I will take the comments with that in mind. Please "pm" me...I'll try to figure out how to open my mailbox!!! (Just joined this website!)
luv-2-b-mom said...
I am new to this forum and just saw the questions about Adoption Network Law Center. My husband and I adopted a child through them. If you are still interested in more info you can pm me.

Mu husband and I are looking into ANLF. Any information you have about your experience is greatly appreciated.
Adoption Network Law Center (ANLC)
Hi,

My wife and I are talking with ANLC and would like to hear of others experiences with them. Feel free to PM me.

Thanks in advance

John
Hi,

My husband and I are looking into different agencies and adoption facilitators and we have a consultation call next week with ANLC. We would appreciate any and all helpful information good or bad about ANLC to help us make our decision.

Thanks!
Looking for information on Adoption Network Law Center
Hi,

We are new to this site. We have spoken with Adoption Network Law Center last week. We are interested in hearing any experiences with them no matter if they are good or bad. ANLC seems to be very well organized and I have not seen much information on them which are bad. We are interested in pursing adoption through them but are checking out any information we can find out first.

Can any one share any experiences with us? You can send us a private message.

Thank you and hope you have a great day!:thanks:
We've had the initial meeting with and are interested in getting feedback on ANLC. Can you send us a PM.
Anlc
My husband and I have recently spoken to them. Can anyone send my information about them?
My husband and I have also had an initial call with them. We are extremely new to this process. Any information you can share regarding ANLC would be greatly appreciated. Please PM me a message if possible. Thanks so much for any feedback anyone can provide.
My husband and I have a phone conference with anlc tomorrow evening. I would love a PM with feedback
If anyone has actually had a history with ANLC PLEASE PM me....I keep reading generalize reviews...

THANKS