Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Jodi
I Really dO!!!!! i HAVE BEEN SEARCHING SINCE i WAS 18, IM 25 NOW..........NOTHING!!!!!!!!!! PLZ EMAIL ME AT MAMA76033@NETSCAPE.NET TY
Advertisements
Originally Posted By cissy_3us@yahoo.com
hi,
yes if you can give me any information on searching for my niece please help me.
Originally Posted By Adam Bush
Do you know of any Cashins in Tennessee??? My mothers birth mother was born sometime around 1934 or 1935 in KNOXVILLE. She gave birth to my mother at University Hospital in Augusta Oct 4, 1954 when she was 19. The birth certificate listed that there were 2 siblings born to her prior to my mom. My moms B.M. name was listed as Mary Cashin. I believe that the last known address was across from a military base in TN. I don't know if Cashin is married or not. I am in OHIO so you can reach me at 330-466-5092. atomicb4@msn.com
Originally Posted By Adam Bush
Do you know of any Cashins in Tennessee??? My mothers birth mother was born sometime around 1934 or 1935 in KNOXVILLE. She gave birth to my mother at University Hospital in Augusta Oct 4, 1954 when she was 19. The birth certificate listed that there were 2 siblings born to her prior to my mom. My moms B.M. name was listed as Mary Cashin. I believe that the last known address was across from a military base in TN. I don't know if Cashin is married or not. I am in OHIO so you can reach me at 330-466-5092. atomicb4@msn.com
Originally Posted By Moonlight
Hi Tracy,
I was browsing through this site and couldn't help but notice your offer to help. I know that you are probably in Tennessee, however, I was born in California. Is there anything you could do to help me and my twin brother? Please let me know. God Bless.
kteo@hawaii.com
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Moonlight
Hi Tracy,
I was browsing through this site and couldn't help but notice your offer to help. I know that you are probably in Tennessee, however, I was born in California. Is there anything you could do to help me and my twin brother? Please let me know. God Bless.
kteo@hawaii.com
Hello my name is Chris I am searching for my brother I have been looking now for over 10 years and have had no luck.His name at birth was Craig dewitt Yancey . So if you could help that would be great. thnk you , chris
I am in search od my mothers birth mom she was born October 21, 1954 in woodbury TN and put up for adoption at 3 months of age. We do not know her nirth name other than the first name may have been Gail. Any information anyone can offer would be wonderful. My email address is buterfli949@cs.com.
Advertisements
i have been looking for my birth family for 19 years......i am 35 now and have 3 girls i would like to find my birth family and get to know them befor it's to late............i have found out a few things about them .....i dont know if the info. is right or not. i was born in bristol va. then took to bristol tn. where i was adopted if you think you can help me please e-mail me at.......... countrykitten300@myway.com............... or......... chevymom69@yahoo.com......................i have more info. if you can help....................:)
Hello Tracy; Thanks for your post, offering to assist individuals in Tennessee -that are attempting to make contact with lost family members from our past. I am searching for my younger sister born in Memphis, Shelby County, Tennessee in either 1954 or 1955. Her birthname was Carolyn Jane ****ey. I, (along with 2 other brother's) was adopted, but Carol Jane was not adopted.. she was given away. I have been trying to find a birth certificate for her. It would make it easier to locate her if I had an exact birthdate. Do you have any connections to find out the information on her birth certificate? The Dept. of Vital Statitics in Shelby County.. would not search for me.. they said I had no right to request this information. All of our other siblings have been located.. a total of 6 found -and we are enjoing a wonderful relationship. All our families spent a great day together during the last Christmas holiday season.. she, and her family were greatly missed. Any help you could give would be most appreciated. TIA
linda Thompson
I have e mailed you but we would love help on finding birth family. I was born in Takoma hospital, Greeneville, TN on 10-29-71 that morning. Birth mother was young. Was possibly called Michael at first full name now is Timothy Wayne Pinkston. Adoptive parents are Charles Harold and Helen Pinkston of Talbott, Tn. Was around 8lbs. at birth and 22 in. That is all I know. pinkston@xtn.net
Hi. I was born in Memphis, TN Feb 18, 1971 the adoption was processed by mid-march ֖ I dont necessarily want full blown contact with my birth family Җ Im very happy and well adjusted with my adoptive family Җ Im mostly interested in family trees and medical history. Not a lot is known about my adoption Җ I called Nashville and felt like I was being stonewalled I am mostly interested in this for my wife and newborn daughter օ I still live in Memphis and am very happy/ well adjusted, etc I just donŒt know where to start with this as Ive no patience for red tape҅ any thoughts?
Blake
Advertisements
Hi, my name is Amanda. I know this is an old post, but had to try... I am searching for my mother's half-sister who was born on 03/12/47 in Greeneville, TN. My grandmother gave her up for adoption at birth. If you are still offering to help, we sure could use it. I will also send you e-mail to the two addresses you left in this thread. Thank so much! Also, anyone else have data matching this, please respond! Best of luck to everyone!
Hi, my name is Amanda. I know this is an old post, but had to try... I am searching for my mother's half-sister who was born on 03/12/47 in Greeneville, TN. My grandmother gave her up for adoption at birth. If you are still offering to help, we sure could use it. I will also send you e-mail to the two addresses you left in this thread. Thank so much! Also, anyone else have data matching this, please respond! Best of luck to everyone!