Advertisements
Advertisements
I just want to offer a correction to WIZARD's Statement... We adopted thru Lifetime and they ARE a licensed adoption facilitator in the state of California.
California now regulates and monitors facilitators and Lifetime is one of them. In fact, I was there as an adoptive mom when the founder of Lifetime spoke before the California State Assembly (the only adoption person to do so) about this new license process.
Hope that helps someone! :hippie:
Advertisements
Could someone please PM me with information about Lifetime Adoption Center in California. We are considering them, as well as an agency in Texas.
Hoping this thread is still active. Could anyone pm me any positive feedbacks on this facilitator?
Appreciate it!
RNinjersey
Advertisements
Could someone please PM me with information about Lifetime Adoption Center in California. We are considering them but we would like feedback from someone who went through the process with them. Any information would be helpful!:flower:
I have also looked into Lifetime, if someone could PM me with any information on them also. I want to be careful when choosing a facilitator or an agency.
I guess "Lifetime" is a word used by a couple organizations. Please PM me with information about Lifetime Adoption Center out of Rough & Ready, CA.
Thanks
Advertisements
Ditto... I would love to hear about your experiences with Lifetime Adoption Center in Rough & Ready, CA.
THANKS!
Advertisements
Dear moderator, This forum is a joke. You can't give or get even the most reasonable advice here. I can only assume that the only purpose for your web site is to sell advertisements to adoption companies. Therefore, you won't allow anything that might prevent them from giving you their money. You have read and deleted enough posts to know that some of them rip people off and you are hiding those problems from desperate soon to be victims. I don't know how you sleep at night.