Advertisements
Advertisements
I found the following hit on a person named Euline Blount in Bronx, NY.
[url=http://www.peoplefinders.com/search/preview.aspx?searchtype=people-name&fn=euline&mn=&ln=blount&city=&state=&age=]Search Results - PeopleFinders.com[/url]
Her address is (I believe) 3182 Rochambeau Ave. in Bronx, NY. However it would be really really good if I could get a phone number. Does anyone have access to peoplefinders.com ? or know of a free trial I might use?
:thanks:
Gee new member 'Jack Jack' in Alabama interested only in Canadian adoptions. I think the helpers on this forum would feel more comfortable doing NY phone look ups if we knew a bit more about why we are looking up this person for you. You might have better luck finding a helper if you update your profile. :fish:
nauru
I found the following hit on a person named Euline Blount in Bronx, NY.
[url=http://www.peoplefinders.com/search/preview.aspx?searchtype=people-name&fn=euline&mn=&ln=blount&city=&state=&age=]Search Results - PeopleFinders.com[/url]
Her address is (I believe) 3182 Rochambeau Ave. in Bronx, NY. However it would be really really good if I could get a phone number. Does anyone have access to peoplefinders.com ? or know of a free trial I might use?
:thanks:
Advertisements
I have reason to believe Euline Blount and/or Curtis Blount are currently in contact with my birth mother, who is living off the grid somewhere in New York. None of her relatives have seen her in 20 years, only a short phone conversation every 2-3 years. None of them have a phone number or current address for her or email.
EDIT
Since the sticky said so
gender of adopted person: male
date of birth: July 1984
city of birth: Toronto
state of birth: Ontario, Canada
I am on here rather than a Canadian site because apparently my birth mother lives in the United States.
Thanks!
Thanks for the updated profile. Honestly, you WILL get a lot more help now that you aren't Jack Jack in AL :rolleyes: I sent you a PM. If it doesn't help, send me a PM and I will be glad to help with look ups. :wings:
nauru
I have reason to believe Euline Blount and/or Curtis Blount are currently in contact with my birth mother, who is living off the grid somewhere in New York. None of her relatives have seen her in 20 years, only a short phone conversation every 2-3 years. None of them have a phone number or current address for her or email.
EDIT
Since the sticky said so
gender of adopted person: male
date of birth: July 1984
city of birth: Toronto
state of birth: Ontario, Canada
I am on here rather than a Canadian site because apparently my birth mother lives in the United States.
Thanks!
The only number I have for 3182 Rochambeau Ave apartment 31 is 718 798 8154. Number is not in service. I called the phone company and the last bill was sent out in June 2005. It was unpaid and referred to collections. Collections then referred it to someone else in 2007.
Advertisements
Ok, so if anyone has ideas on finding Euline Blount or Curtis Blount (I think they are related), who lived at one point at the above address in the Bronx, please do chime in.
A Google search gave me the following:
Curtis D Blount -
Brooklyn NY - associated with a Nancy Blount Collins
And the person you're presumably looking for in the Bronx, age 47, associated with a Euline Blount
See [url=http://www.whoulookingfor.com/People/Curtis-Blount.aspx]Curtis D Blount | WhoULookingFor[/url] - you can buy a detailed report; not sure how useful it'd be.
Who are they to your biological mother..?
Yeah I've come across that whoulookingfor site before, but when I try to proceed for more detail, I get redirected to peoplefinders.com. hence the thread title.
Note that on that site there is also a Curtis Blount with Euline Blount listed as a relative/associate. This is the hit I think is most promising.
However brief reading around online has turned up many horror stories of peoplefinders.com, apparently it is some sort of scam website or something? Not sure if I'm comfortable signing up with them.
Biological mother was apparently very close friends with them as of a couple of years ago. She seems to have lived with them at one point. Also, I think Curtis Blount is a co-worker of my biological mother's.