Advertisements
Advertisements
The little guy, a couple months from five already. Amazing how fast the time goes. Almost as fast as he does!
[ATTACH]86881[/ATTACH]
Advertisements
arkansas parent
Our daughter is 17yrs:grr: . Nope, "T" is NOT good at sports. Poor kid is so clumsy and uncoordinated. The only thing he likes is tennis and I wouldn't say he is good, but he does like playing it (he starts tennis camp in a couple weeks).
Here is another picture of our boys from today.
Well, that's just fine for him not to be good at sports! I'm sure there are all kinds of other things that he is good at! I have mixed feelings about sports, anyway. For one thing, they can get injuries that plague them for the rest of their lives.
Guppy35
The little guy, a couple months from five already. Amazing how fast the time goes. Almost as fast as he does!
[ATTACH]86881[/ATTACH]
Oh my gosh, he is so big and looks so cute, like he's ready to take on the world! I always love seeing pictures of him. My fave is the one making cookies with his big sister!
Here is a recent pic of our kids. The 16 yr old twins (born 3 days apart). Our oldest bio, the blonde and the 3 day younger adopted who was born in Mexico. Then there is the STB 6 yr old who is whiter than all of us with the red hair. She was the first one we adopted.
noelani2
Well, that's just fine for him not to be good at sports! I'm sure there are all kinds of other things that he is good at! I have mixed feelings about sports, anyway. For one thing, they can get injuries that plague them for the rest of their lives.
He is one of the top students in his grade:cheer: He is really good at math, which come in very handy because I suck at math. And he really loves being on stage, he was in the 4th grade play and loved it.
I'm happy he doesn't like sports,the coaches around her are awful. There are lots of issues with our sports here. Our football team is really bad, and kids often get airlifted from the field because of major injuries.
Advertisements
Omg Arkansas parent. Sounds like Deep South sports to me boo.
Beautiful pictures. I love seeing your beautiful families
Jillianh,
Wcurry is 100% right about posting pictures. Make sure you are not violating any privacy rights. We are also in the process of adding a gallery feature to these forums in the future so it will make it even easier to post and view pictures from members of our community.
Jillianh,
Wcurry is 100% right about posting pictures. Make sure you are not violating any privacy rights. We are also in the process of adding a gallery feature to these forums in the future so it will make it even easier to post and view pictures from members of our community.
Advertisements
Here's some! I think this is the order. First, my two youngest kids with my two grandsons. Next is my granddaughter. Both she and the lighter of my two grandsons, who is her brother, are a quarter black (and my other grandson is half). Then, one of my youngest child's high school graduation pictures. She's Haitian and Filipina. Last is my biracial son with his birth mother, just as they were meeting for the first time. , ,
Last update on October 3, 7:04 am by snow jhon.
Here's some! I think this is the order. First, my two youngest kids with my two grandsons. Next is my granddaughter. Both she and the lighter of my two grandsons, who is her brother, are a quarter black (and my other grandson is half). Then, one of my youngest child's high school graduation pictures. She's Haitian and Filipina. Last is my biracial son with his birth mother, just as they were meeting for the first time. , ,
See Is Good Answer I Support On This Answer
I have no clue how to post an image from my photo library onto a Reddit post and I'm using the website, not the app. Anyone know how?
Advertisements
I'm happy he doesn't like sports,the coaches around her are awful. There are lots of issues with our sports here. Our football team is really bad, and kids often get airlifted from the field because of major injuries.
Last update on March 31, 7:33 am by sufna kaii.