Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Tyler
Any information from those who have used World Partners or Los Ninos for an international adoption in Kaz would be greatly appreciated.
Originally Posted By Debbie
Since no one else has posted anything, I will tell you what I know. I have not used WPA personally, but I do know a couple who has used WPA to adopt 2 children, at 2 different times, from Kazakhstan. I can tell you that they were very happy with the services they received and they did not voice any complaints to me.
Advertisements
Originally Posted By KT
World Partners Adoption is a fantastic agency. Use the EEAC Registry for references if you want to see a bunch of glowing reports. They have an active email loop for their clients who have already and are currently in the process of adopting through World Partners. It really backs up everything said in the references.
Originally Posted By Robin
We used WPA and loved them!
My husband and I completed an adoption of a 2 yr old little girl from Kaz with WPA last October. We started the process in Feb 2001, accepted our referral in April, traveled a week after the incidents of Sept 11 and returned home October 16th with our daughter. We had absolutely no problems during the whole process and were well taken care of by their overseas partners during our entire stay in Uralsk and Almaty. If you have further questions please feel free to e-mail me at birdgirl61@aol.com