Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Looking for mom , born in 1936
Looking for my mom....she had me at Grady Hospital in Atlanta,Ga ...Fulton county...She was 16 at the time.
My fathers name was Jack Charles David Yancey.I was born 12/10/1952...please if any one has info email me at...YMinxie@aol.com....Brenda L Yancey
Originally Posted By also
Also last I had heard she was in Fla...She left 5 of us children , I am the oldest, my siblings are Linda Ann Yancey,Charles David Jr, Daniel C Yancey. . .Then I believe their was another brother names Own Williams Yancey. If any one knows her please tell her I forgive her. I am sure she had her reasons fo having to leave,On my Fathers side His mothers name was Odessa Linda Yancey. He Had Brothers ( Eugene Yancey, James YAncey,Red Yancey,Clarence Yancey,Shine Yancey,a sister name Christine Yancey,Madarie Yancey)...This is all info I have. . My moms dad was Frank or Fred Wilsom
... I beleive she had a sister named Louise & Willy and a brother named Frank Or Freddy. I dont Know her mothers name.If any one has info. . please email me at ( YMinxie@aol.com (or) BYancey1@aol.com. . . Thank you!!!
God's Blessings to all
Advertisements