Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
Hi Lynn,
I was born at Florance Crittenton home, Kansas City missouri. It sounds like you were there when I was born. My birth date is September 9, 1963. I was adopted and went home on November 5, 1963. I have sent for my original birth certificate and waiting on that. I have done the 23&me and have found a few 1st cousins on my dads side. Unfortunately their dad had a few illigimate siblings that they don't know anything about. please if you have any information that would be helpful. you can email me at Edward.jewett@snapon.com or 440-862-4298
Thanks, Edward Jewett
Hi Lynn,
Your first name is my middle name. Thank you for sharing about your experience at Crittenton. I'm glad to hear that you were able to find your son and have several years with him, but sorry to hear about his passing.
My mother was born in the Florence Crittenton home on March 23rd, 1965. We don't know the name of her bio mom, although we are searching. We have requested a birth certificate but it can take some time to come in. I'm hoping it includes her bio mom's name. Her mother was 19 when she gave birth, so there is a chance she is still alive at age 74. Do you have any other links or resources about the home? I was hoping you had been there at the same time as her bio mom, but she entered the home a few weeks before the birth in 1965.
Thank you,
Samantha
[/quote]