Advertisements
Advertisements
Looking for my birthmother or any information on family. I was born at ST. Elizabeth's hospital in Youngstown OH at 11:11 am on 9-8-73. I am almost 31 and I am a high school teacher / coach and I am married to a wonderfull young lady.
If you have any info please help!!!
chad
My first question would be...have you requested your Non-Id from the agency that handled your adoption? Without this info you will get nowhere. Also 1973 can be searched BUT there are some missing off the list. Also another good reason to request your Non-Id.
Advertisements
Your best bet since you were born in one of the "missing /incomplete yrs" is to call the Vital stats office and make an appt to look through the microfiche.
But still request your non id so that once you find your listing on the microfiche you have other info to go on also.
my son was born at St Elizebeths hospital in 1973 or 1974 I have court papers on the adoption but I gave them to my daughter in case any thing happens to me
she could continue the search children services were involved with the adoption I have been searching for 30
years now have had no luck father was David Hoxworth
we were not married named baby David
I know a David hoxworth that lived in Youngstown Ohio here's my email please get in touch with me bethhallemeyer@gmail.com
my son was born at St Elizebeths hospital in 1973 or 1974 I have court papers on the adoption but I gave them to my daughter in case any thing happens to me
she could continue the search children services were involved with the adoption I have been searching for 30
years now have had no luck father was David Hoxworth
we were not married named baby David