Advertisements
Advertisements
My name is Janet Cochran and you can reach me at jcochran91462@yahoo.com - my husband is David Cochran and I am thinking he would not be Lunasea's father since he did not graduate high school until 1977, they had not been dating long when they got married and the place he lived was not IN. I honestly don't know anything about Kelley/Kelly I was just hoping to find her so that he could put that chapter of his life to rest unfortunately he passed in 2016 but I have come across pictures of him and Kelley/Kelly if you want to see them and maybe give you some answers. I have come up empty handed over the years searching for her and it seems like she just dropped off the face of the earth. I will be happy to help in anyway I can but I don't know what info I can provide.
I am pretty excited, myself! :D
I will be able to spend some time tonight helping you.....it's Saturday and I just got home from being out of town, but my husband usually goes to bed early on Saturday nights, so I will have free time!
I am pretty conviced that this is the right Kelley Anne Polhemus....I mean really -- how many Kelley Anne Polhemus's can there be , ya know??? :D It all fits....all the little pieces fit.......
I will e-mail you with the address you provided in the PM later tonight, and we'll put our heads together. You mentioned that you think Janet's e-mail might still be valid........I know you already mailed her, but I would like very much to help you with a follow up e-mail -- I am pretty good with words.......
I will mail you tonight! I have to head out to help my husband for awhile since I've been gone!
Excited Hugs,
Sally