Advertisements
Advertisements
if you were born in any hospital in the nyc or manhattan area leave your name and date of birth and hospital in nyc you were born in this is to try and eliminate other states signing on to ny area and make easyer for new york city and state searches just trying to help .
leave hospitals name in nyc.
yours or adoptees date of birth that was born in a new york city hospital
iam just trying to cut down the search and make it a little easyer to find someone we are looking for in new york state without having to go though other states to do this .and i am not trying to go over anybody doing this just trying to help out alittle please understand just trying to help i will be sendding a request to adoption search for a site just like this to see if they can do it to make it more easyer for newyork state adoptees to just have a site added in the adoption site to just add the birth hospital adoptees were born in so we can search that way to if you agree with this please email them with me and help request a site like this it may help in our searches and make them a little easyer thank you and i hope that you will join me in asking adoption search to make this happen
sign redneckny05@aol.com
Last update on August 14, 5:16 pm by Denise Scott.