Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Donna L. Mercilliott Poole, LCSW-C, CI
I am a licensed Confidential Intermediary and I handle most of Maryland's private adoptions. I also handle adoptions done through Prince George's Department of Social Services. I am seeking over 70 birth parents and expect more in the future. I am not allowed to list specific names so please E-mail me.
I was born in Prince George's General Hospital in Cheverly, MD the attorney that handled the (Closed) Adoption was Blair Smith from Mt Rainier, Md he is now deceased. I was told (don't know how true) that my birth mother was from Spain and I was conceived out of wed lock. That is all I know. my adoptive parents were Sol Bass and Melba Mary Lou Bass aka Dugan (maiden). My adoptive father was 20 years older then my adoptive mother if that helps. Any help would be GREATLY APPRICIATED!
Advertisements
I have a friend, who was born 03/23/1962, in Baltimore. Was kept by grandparents until 1 1/2 - 2 yrs. old. Actually adopted out to Saul and Vivian Keith in Sept. 1964. He wants to find anyone in his birth family. His birth name was Richard, possible last name of Knoll. Thank-you. My email- tamrn41@yahoo.com.
I was born at Frederick Memorial Hospital and adopted through the Childrens Home Society. I was told my b/mother was an 18 yr old high school student and my b/father in the Army at a near by base. Any help would be appreciated. :thankyou:
I am looking for a female born 09/09/1954 although there are some indicators that her birth could have been changed to Sept 27, I believe. Her name was changed to Deborah Elizabeth. She was taken to Maryland from NC in 1957, I believe with the adoption finalized in 1959. Her papers would list her as "parental abandoned" although that was not true. She was adopted by an older couple who were well off with the man being born in 1912. Both adoptive parents are now dead. That is all the sketchy info I have been able to obtain. I am her older sister. I would appreciate any help and would welcome any contact with open arms. Its been a lifetime looking. You may contact me directly at nwishon@yahoo.com. Thank you.
hi sandy i was born in Baltimore md oct 11 1967 and i have paperwork from prince Georges co kind of confusing its medical records but i have no paperwork on the finalization of the adoption ? i have my birth name Leanna lynn maren and my birth mothers date of birth 06-51-1951 ?
Advertisements
Betty Mac
Newly Looking for Birth parents. Was born 10/17/1953 Samuel Wayne Conners in Oakland - Garrett County and adopted through Circuit court for Prince George's County. Believe my mother was about 16 yrs old at my birth. contact me with info or how I can search whbrockman@cox.net
Archive
Originally Posted By Donna L. Mercilliott Poole, LCSW-C, CI
I am a licensed Confidential Intermediary and I handle most of Maryland's private adoptions. I also handle adoptions done through Prince George's Department of Social Services. I am seeking over 70 birth parents and expect more in the future. I am not allowed to list specific names so please E-mail me.
Can you direct me on how to begin looking for my sister? I have used NC's CI program and am disgustedly disappointed in how it is being handled. I have learned a few things though. Her name was Deborah Louise Smith from NC born 09/09/1954 in Brunswick County. Relatives in Bladen County had her and she just disappeared. A couple from MD took her and may have changed her name to Deborah Elizabeth & also may have changed her birthdate to 09/23/1954. It was prob 1956 when they took her from NC. MD listed her as abandoned and did not follow up with NC Social Services. The father was born in 1912, maybe well off so they were older & she supposedly was raised as an only child. Our father, mother & brother are dead. I am now 60 yrs old and have been searching for many years. I don't know if she knows she was adopted or if she is even alive. I would love to at least meet her. nwishon@yahoo.com
caseyroberts
my wife was born and put up for addoption in baltimore in 1965 we were told she had a couple of siblings i dont know caseyroberts@comcast.net
My name is Jessica - i am searching on behalf of my friend who is looking for her birth mother or father. She was born MArch 4, 1965 in Baltimore. Her mother was very young and she was given up for adoption. There is more identifying information available to us but not alot. Please respond back if this rings any bells for you.
Advertisements
:dance:
kas
if i call my adoption agency will they tell me any information ?
i have tried to call info 411 but they only list the church for st annes infant and maternity home
anyone know the# there?
I think I may know who you are seeking. If your name is Lisa--I have sent you a message on your facebook--please respond as my friend is on pins and needles :)
DJ
I am helping a personal friend of mine a.She is searching for a daughter she gave birth to and never had the honor of meeting. Born on February 28,1963-- at Prince Georges Hospital in Cheverly,Maryland by Bladensburg,Maryland that is Prince Georges County,Md--contact me! We have a match!!!!
Advertisements
Donna, If you are still seeking birth families, I am looking for my niece born 06/06/72 at St. Joseph's Hospital in Towson. Please email me at ceegeea818@aol.com. Thanks.