Advertisements
Advertisements
hi my name is diane
im looking for my late sisters children jason/ jimmy /jackie/ mary /nancy, they were all place for adoption in new york i know yous are out there somewhere your bmothers name is barbara alexander/sigmund your bfather name is edward ditmar if someone knows or regonize these names please leave a message here where i can call or email yous your birth mom loved yous more than life it self
she is no longer with us but i promised her i will not give up on searching fo her children so if yous are out there dont be afraid of contacting me ok here is a picture of your birthfather edward ditmarwhen he was younger thats all i have love your baunt daine
she was born 01-02-65 thats their birth moms date of birth and their birth das date of birth is may 21-1965 and their birth dads name is edward ditmar jr their birth mom is barbara ann alexander and the oldest jason was born in roseavelt hospital in nyc ny on 59th st and 9th ave if this is someone you know please email me or call me jdnightowel01@aol.com or outlaw0396@yahoo.com or call 1=478-922-3884
Advertisements
ninagoodman
What year was your sister born? I am helping my brother search for birthfamily and he was born in NY.
hi i mite be his birth aunt form his mom side please let me know it is is jason
his moms name was barbara ann alexander his d.o.b is 10/24/1980 not 81 and her d.o.b is 01/02/65 i am jasons birth farther my name is edward ditmar jr and i am remarried and living in warner robins ga and i am also looking for my children who was adopted
Advertisements
My name is edward ditmar jr iam jason birth dad jason was born on oct24 1980 his birth moms d.o.b is `jan 2 1965
I am searching for my husbands birth parents. I don't know if your sister would be my husbands mother but it isn't going to hurt to ask questions to see. My husband was born in 1960. Were any of the boys that you mentioned born in 1960. We've received non identifying information on my husband and it said that his mom had 5 children, and that is how many children you put on your message....worth a shot.
hello my name is edward ditmar jr iam the birth farther to jason jacquline and mary ditmar as birth name or alexander jasons birth is 10-24-1980 and marys d.o.b. 11-26-85 nancy 11-26-87 jimmy 10-30-1983 jackie 09-02-82 their birth mother d.o.b. is 01-02-65 her name is barbara ann alexander if you know any of theses persons please email me edward ditmar jr the birth dad d,o,b. 05-21-1961 my email address is jdnightowel01@aol,com or outlaw039@yahoo.com thank you
this is Jason Joseph Michael ditmar aka Alexander birth dad I have a new email and phone you can contact me at anytime to find out any info needed my email is edwardditmar69@gmail.com my phone number is 478-293-2260 if this is Jason you can contact me anytime
jason joseph michael ditmar at birth he was born in nyc in roseavelt hospital on 59th st and 9th ave in nyc ny im their birth dad edward ditmarjr was born on may 21-1961 their birth mom was born on 01-02-65 their birth dad was 19 at the time jason was bornand the address where he was living when he was born was 408 west 48 st nyc ny if one of the children is your brother please email me at edwardditmar69@gmail.com or call 478-292-2260 new email and phone info biological dad
Advertisements
I am searching for my husbands birth parents. I don't know if your sister would be my husbands mother but it isn't going to hurt to ask questions to see. My husband was born in 1960. Were any of the boys that you mentioned born in 1960. We've received non identifying information on my husband and it said that his mom had 5 children, and that is how many children you put on your message....worth a shot.brth dad new email and phone email edwardditmar69@gmail.com phone 478-293-2260
[quote=79890]
hello my name is edward ditmar jr iam the birth farther to jason jacquline and mary ditmar as birth name or alexander jasons birth is 10-24-1980 and marys d.o.b. 11-26-85 nancy 11-26-87 jimmy 10-30-1983 jackie 09-02-82 their birth mother d.o.b. is 01-02-65 her name is barbara ann alexander if you know any of theses persons please email me edward ditmar jr the birth dad d,o,b. 05-21-1961 my email address is edwardditmar69@gmail.com phone number is 478-293-2260 this is jasons birth dad's info
[quote=118162]
his moms name was barbara ann alexander his d.o.b is 10/24/1980 not 81 and her d.o.b is 01/02/65 i am jasons birth farther my name is edward ditmar jr and i am remarried and living in warner robins ga and i am also looking for my children who was adopted Jason's dad new email
edwardditmar69@gmail.com and new phone number 478-293-2269 and Jason was born 10/24/1980 not 1981
Advertisements
hi my name is diane
im looking for my late sisters children jason/ jimmy /jackie/ mary /nancy, they were all place for adoption in new york i know yous are out there somewhere your bmothers name is barbara alexander/sigmund your bfather name is edward ditmar if someone knows or regonize these names please leave a message here where i can call or email yous your birth mom loved yous more than life it self
she is no longer with us but i promised her i will not give up on searching fo her children so if yous are out there dont be afraid of contacting me ok here is a picture of your birthfather edward ditmarwhen he was younger thats all i have love your baunt daine
their aprox ages are as follows jason will be 25 mary will be 20 nancy will be 18 jimmy is 22 found him jacquline will be 23 their birth mom is barbara ann alexander and their birth dad is edward ditmar jr their birth moma d,ob. is 01-02-65 and their birth dads d,o,b, is 05-21-61 if this is you or sounds like someone you know you can email me at jdnl] or outlaw0396@yahoo,com or even call me at 1-478-293-2260dad thank you for you time and asking if this aint you god bless you in your search and good luck
email edwardditmar69@gmail.com