Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
This is so very sad I cannot believe you are going through there I am trying to get a I c p c done from Florida to Montana I sympathize with you with the disheartening and process it seems like I have five people on my side from Florida the worker I judge the guardian lighten and to psychiatrist now that it has reached this to the receiving state where I live Montana they seem to be dragging their feet and not really care I reached out to him three different times by email and have record of it by email but again they seem to do whatever they want and drag their feet I am very sorry that you are going through your situation as well it is sad I have here Christmas approaching me I have gotten very close to this child and he has gotten very close to me I think it would break both of our hearts if they told us no I don't know what's going to happen at this point I thought it was a go a homerun but maybe not now I am very scared how do I get turn my feelings off if they tell me no wow I hope you have a good news soon coming your direction as well I feel for you my friend.....
I have never experienced a process so long and disheartening. The receiving state has lost this little boys paperwork then it was found they did the home study we did all of our back ground checks (passed) then they said they had to send it to pa icpc to have it dictated. so we waited and waited almost 3 months they finally got it done. They sent it to Kansas who were complaining about pa taking too long and its been 2 weeks and i have heard nothing. And its almost Christmas.