Advertisements
Advertisements
I am looking for anyone who has accessed the scholarship available for Florida adoptees after Dec 1997
Advertisements
I know when I adopted my son in May of 09, I was given a certificate that I have to keep until he goes to college so he can redeem the scholarship.. not sure if that answers your question or not..
Shannon0580, actually got it taken care of currently the scholarship or tution waiver pays for tutition and all registration fees. My son is enrolled at SPC and we gave a copy of the form to the business office. It is now good until he is 28 years old. When he registers for his classes there is also a very simple online form to fill out about his scholarship which tells them to pay the fees. Very great!
Shannon0580, actually got it taken care of currently the scholarship or tution waiver pays for tutition and all registration fees. My son is enrolled at SPC and we gave a copy of the form to the business office. It is now good until he is 28 years old. When he registers for his classes there is also a very simple online form to fill out about his scholarship which tells them to pay the fees. Very great!
Casey are these Florida scholarships for Adoptees who are residents of Florida ... or scholarships for adoptees adopted from Florida Foster care system?