Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi all,
I am hoping that perhaps someone has some photos of the inside of the Teremok baby home in TVER? I took alot outside and in the general waiting area but failed to see if I could get some of other rooms. Now five years later I look at her baby story photo album and wish I had some more detailed photos.
Please email me if you do. Thank you.
p.macklin@verizon.net
Hi Heike,
I hope you are well. See if you get any responses first. I have friends that adopted from that babyhome but they work full time so I dont email them as often as Id like. I dont know if they are willing to send photos to someone they dont know or not. But if you dont have success I can ask them. They are in Atlanta and I know the husband takes a lot of photos, he probably took inside the facility as well.
Amy K, NJ
Advertisements
I don't think they let anybody back into the orphanages, especially baby homes. We were told not to take photos of the outside!! Only in the visiting rooms.
Have you checked google images? Do a long and extensive search there, I've seen some good pics that way.
You can also contact your agency, they may have something.
I have some pictures from the inside and outsideo of Teremok orphanage. We just adopted our son from there last July. Please let me know if you still want them and I can email them.
Jennifer